Thank you for visiting our website https://www.renedes.com
This site is the property of : Renedes Sakala tn 7-2 EE-10141,Tallinn Limited Liability Company with a capital of 1000 euros
Phone: + 33 1 82 28 66 66
Production and development: Renedes
Design and creation: Renedes
Accommodation: JLL Conseil
Renedes has created this site to provide information to its users. Thus, no commercial exploitation – even partial – of the information from this site without the prior agreement of Renedes is accepted. The entire site is a work protected by the laws in force on intellectual property. Consequently, no reproduction or representation can be made without the written agreement of Renedes.
Renedes ® and its logo are registered trademarks. The use of the trademark Renedes. as a domain name that could be made without the consent of their authors or their assigns is illegal. The brands mentioned or represented in the present site are registered trademarks. Any hypertext link to the Renedes. website must be subject to specific prior authorisation.
The company Renedes is led to collect personal data in compliance with European and French regulations including the European regulation n°2016/679 on the protection of personal data.
The data processed may be:
- Your name and surname
- Your personal or professional email address
- Your mailing address
- Your phone number
- The IP address of the device from which you connect to the https://www.renedes.com website.
- Your request generated by a contact on our website and the purpose of this request.
This personal data can come from:
- Renedes website, in particular through cookies and/or similar technologies;
- From you directly, either within the framework of our exchanges and our business relationship or in case of subscription to the contact form on this website.
The purpose of this personal information and its collection is:
- The response to your requests and the management of our relationship;
- Commercial/ prospecting actions, by means of marketing and advertising messages;
- The analysis of the website traffic.
The legal basis of these processing operations is as follows:
- The legitimate interest Renedes has in analyzing the traffic of the site and theorganization of commercial prospecting operations;
- Your consent.
Your personal data are transmitted to a restricted number of the agency’s staff, namely the members of the commercial, administrative and IT department and their hierarchical managers.
All personal data is stored in Europe.
These data will be kept for a maximum of the following periods:
- For personal data: 2 years from the date of their collection or from our last contact;
- For navigation and website use data (cookies): 13 months from the date of collection.
In accordance with the regulation, you have the right to access your personal data:
- Right to request information at any time on your personal data held by Renedes;
- Request for correction, if inaccurate or incomplete, request for deletion or limitation to their processing if necessary;
- Right to obtain confirmation from Renedes that your personal data are being processed or not and, if so, right to access such data and to receive information concerning purposes of the processing, categories of personaldata concerned, recipients of the data, and the possible existence of automated and logical decision making underlying the processing, as well as duration of data retention and source of the data if they have not been collected directly from you;
- The right to portability of your data;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, in particular on its website https://www.renedes.com;
- Right to object the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your specific situation. In any event, you have the right to oppose the processing of your data for commercial prospecting purposes;
- The right to inform us of instructions on the storage, deletion and disclosure of your data after your death, which instructions may also be registered with a “certified digital trusted third party”. These instructions, also known as a “digital will”, may designate a responsible person for their execution; otherwise, the heirs of the person will be designated.
You can exercise your rights with:
- Our company Renedes by contacting our Data Protection Officer: Sakala tn 7-2 EE-10141,Tallinn +33 1 82 28 66 66 firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés by filing a complaint on the site https://www.renedes.com.
In order to enable us to respond to your requests, we would be grateful if you could provide us with your first name, last name, postal and email address. A response will then be sent to you within one (1) month following receipt of the request.
For further information on the protection of personal data, you can also consult the site of the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés: https://www.renedes.com